ICASET is delighted to invite the participants across the globe to attend the “3rd International Conference on Applied Science Engineering and Technology -ICASET-17” which will be held on the 18th and 19th , May '2017 at Sri Sairam College of Engineering, Bengaluru, Karnataka State. 3rd ICASET-17 is organized by IFERP- Institute for Engineering Research and Publications and Sri Sairam College of Engineering, Bengaluru. Theme of the conference is “Innovative applied Science and Engineering Technology” which provides a valuable opportunity for all over world developers, researchers to engage in scientific discussion about the current research and latest advancement that help the world going forward. The Conference facilitates the exchange of new ideas in the fields of Internet Science and to create a dialogue between developer and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends and concerns, practical challenges and the problem solution adopted in the field of Applied Science Engineering and Technology. In the matter of very few years the Applied Science Engineering and Technology becomes a very powerful platform that has been changed the way of gaining the knowledge about Applied Science Engineering and Technology. .
Conference Scope and Benefits
- All the accepted Abstract will be published in the conference proceedings.
- All the accepted paper will be published in relevant International Journals.
- Accepted paper will be provided with a Digital Object Identifier(DOI) number with which they can find their research paper uploaded at the doidirectory.com
- Awards will be given for the best research paper as well as best paper presentation.
- Delegates with research activities and innovative ideas which may be beneficiary for humanities will be funded through IFERP Research Funding Scheme
About Sri Sairam College of Engineering
Sri Sairam college of Engineering formerly Shirdi Sai Engineering College established in the year 1997 by MJF Ln.Leo Muthu, Chairman of Sapthagiri Educational Trust, is a non-profitable and non-minority institution. Located in Bengaluru city limits. Sri Sairam College of Engineering is reputed with ISO 9001: 2008 Certification. It offers top quality technical education in CSE, ECE, EEE and MECH streams. The college is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technology University and also approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Read more