Welcome to the official website of nternational Conference on Applied Science Engineering and Technology . It will be held on 6th - 7th June 2016 at Anekal, Bengaluru.ICASET-16 and is being organized by IFERP-India to provide an opportunity to research scholars, delegates and students to interact and share their experience and knowledge in technology application. ICASET-16 will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in Applied Science Engineering and Technology. The aim of the Conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet the share cutting-edge development in the field.
International Conference on Applied Science Engineering and Technology (ICASET-16) is a platform with the opportunity for researchers, academicians, professionals and students to share their result based ideas. The objective of the conference is to bring in researchers, academicians and industry professionals under one roof to interact and share the latest trends in the field of Applied Science Engineering and Technology.
Conference Scope and Benefits
- All the accepted Abstract will be published in the conference proceedings.
- All the accepted paper will be published in relevant International Journals.
- Accepted paper will be provided with a Digital Object Identifier(DOI) number with which they can find their research paper uploaded at the doi.iferp.in
- Awards will be given for the best research paper as well as best paper presentation.
- IFERP DELEGATES EXCHANGE PROGRAMME (IDEP): Delegates from IFERP conferences with brilliant ideas and research initiatives would be sent to carry out the research and development activities at overseas, abroad and International organisations having collaboration with IFERP.
- Delegates with research activities and innovative ideas which may be beneficiary for humanities will be funded through IFERP Research Funding Scheme
About Swetha Institute of technology and science
Swetha Institute of technology and science, established in the year 1997 by MJF.Ln .Leo Muthu, Chairman of Sapthagiri Educational Trust, is a non-profitable and non-minority institution. Located within the Bangalore city limits, Sairam college is an inspirational place to study in which everything from classroom to laboratories, hostel to cafeteria is state-of-the art. The labs and other facilities, are among the best in the region making it one of the most sought after institutions by parents and students.
The Ultra-modern computer labs with latest software and hardware make it a learning heaven for IT enthusiasts. Teaching rooms and work areas are well furnished and equipped with modern up-to-date facilities.
Sri Sairam College of Engineering has developed into a reputed Engineering Institution with ISO 9001: 2008 Certification. Offering top quality technical education and moulding the younger generation with the spirit of service to society, our Chairman has spared no efforts to induct dedicated faculty and provide adequate infrastructure facilities. The college is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University and also approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi Read more
About Institute for Engineering Research and Publication
Institute for engineering research and publication(IFERP) is India's largest Non-profitable professional association registered under India Trust Act(1882) meant for research development and promotion in the field of engineering and technology. Read more