Author/Co-Author Registration Fee Includes:
- Participation in the technical program of upto two author/co-authors
- Welcome reception
- IFERP Conference Bag
- Conference Accessories/Kits
- Certificates for author and co-authors
- IFERP Conference Proceeding
- IFERP Conference Proceeding CD
- Coffee breaks
- Awards Ceremony
|IFERP Members||Non-IFERP Members||IFERP Members||Non-IFERP Members|
|UG Student||INR.3000||INR.3500||USD 200||USD 250|
|PG Student||INR.3500||INR.4000||USD 250||USD 300|
|PhD/ACADEMICIAN||INR.4500||INR.5000||USD 300||USD 350|
|INDUSTRIAL PROFESSIONALS||INR.5500||INR.6000||USD 350||USD 400|
|Extra Co-Author||INR.1000||INR.1000||USD 100||USD 100|
- For students registering late an extra amount of INR 500/- will be charged.
- Registered members are asked to intimate about the registration immediately
- After completion of registration fee process, participant are required to send the scan copy of the registration fee receipt or transaction proof to us on or before the last date of registration.
- Any modification in the paper will be not accepted after the final submission date.
- For a Paper Maximum Upto 4 Authors/Co-Authors are Allowed.
- For Attending the conference Only 2 Authors/Co-Authours will be allowed if extra members are intrested to attend,extra Charges of 1000 INR per person will be charged
- No registration will be entertained after last date of registration.
Once you have transferred the money mail the bank statement at email@example.com (With your complete registration details)Step3: Camera Ready Paper submission
Submit Camera ready paper as per the guidelines